[CC-czech] [Fwd: [CCi] It's Party Time! CC Birthdays Around the World]

Marek Tichy tichy at iure.org
Fri Nov 28 12:06:00 GMT 2008

Zdravim.
Neudelame si malou party ?

-------- Pu*vodní zpráva --------
Pr(edme(t: 	[CCi] It's Party Time! CC Birthdays Around the World
Datum: 	Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:02:24 +0100
Od: 	Michelle Thorne <michelle at creativecommons.org>
Komu: 	cci at lists.ibiblio.org

Dear all,

For those of you planning to host a *CC Birthday Party* this December,
the wiki page is now online: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party

Five cities are currently listed as hosts: Brisbane
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party_2008_Brisbane>, Berlin
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party_2008_Berlin>, NYC
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party_2008_NYC>, San Francisco
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party_2008_San_Francisco>, and
Guatemala City (page coming soon!). If your city would also like to hold
one, please add it to the list by creating a new wiki page and pasting
in the metadata at the end of this email.

To celebrate CC's sixth year, most cities are *keeping it small* -- a
film screening, salon-style discussions
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Salon#Resources_for_starting_your_own_CC_Salon>,
or simply playing CC music at a nice location. Other ideas include the
CC Video Project <http://support.creativecommons.org/stories>, burn
stations, or t-shirt designs. If that's too much, the best thing is just
grabbing a few drinks with CC friends in your neighborhood and toasting
to another year.

It is my pleasure to introduce Allison Domicone, Development Assistant
at CCHQ, who is helping with birthday planning. Please feel free to drop
us a line about any ideas or events. We're looking forward to the global
celebrations!

In birthday solidarity,

Michelle and Allison

*////

Paste the following metadata in a new CC wiki page (ex.
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Birthday_Party_xyz)
*
{{BirthdayParty
|venue=xyz