[Greennet-l] Weekend maintenance work

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Thu Aug 10 18:48:21 BST 2000

Dear GreenNet users

In order to carry out upgrades to our system there will be interruptions
to our services this weekend. The major work is scheduled for Saturday
12th August between 12 midday and 5pm, however there may be interruptions
at other times during the weekend.

During this time you will be able to access the Internet to browse the
web and to send mail, but you may be unable to collect mail periodically.

If you do find yourself unable to collect your mail, please try again
later.

The upgrades  are  part of an ongoing schedule of service improvements.

Thanks for your understanding

Phil Carr
GreenNet Collective