[Greennet-l] GreenNet Moving Offices. Office closure 08-03-02.

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Mon Mar 4 11:04:43 GMT 2002

Dear GreenNet Subscribers,

we have a few annoucements to make.  Our office will be closed on 08-03-02
because we are moving offices.  Please make a careful note of our new
address.  You will be pleased to know that as a result of the improvement
works last week there will be no disruption to our services.  Here are the
full details.

Office closure 08-03-02
***********************

GreenNet will be closed on 08-03-02 to allow us to move
offices. All of our services will be operating as normal and we will
be checking our answerphone regularly. Please leave  messages for us if
you need to and we will get back to you at intervals during the day. We
would like to apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

GreenNet is moving.  Please note our new address

We are forsaking our wonderful view of the City of London for a just as
lovely office with a view of Angel tube station.  The new address is only
250m from this one.

All of our services will be operating as normal and we will be checking
our answerphone regularly so please leave a message for us and we will get
back to you at intervals during the day

>From the 08-03-02 our address will be:

GreenNet
Lancaster House
33 Islington High Street
London
N1 9LH

Phone and Fax are unchanged as below:

Phone number: 0845 055 4011 (from inside the UK)
+44 20 7713 1941 (International)
Fax: 020 7837 5551

This phase of improvement works are complete

Thanks for your patience with the dowtime on Friday 01-03-02.  The work
was completed in record time - we had minimal downtime (from 5am to about 11.15am).
We are sure you will be pleased with the results. Our web and mail servers are
now located in a network operations center that is directly connected to the Internet
backbone and together with the number change will mean faster email and websites
that we host will load faster.

This will be the last major change we will be making for a while, we think
we have made enough recently and will allow everybody a little bit of time
to catch up with them before we make any more!

We would like to thank you all for your patience and ongoing support. We
hope that you will notice the improvements to our service as a result of
these changes.

Best Wishes

Phil Carr
For the GreenNet collective.