[Greennet-l] “Meet the Grantmakers” and Nonprofit Webinars

Tlfoundation at aol.com Tlfoundation at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 08:35:06 BST 2004

“Meet the Grantmakers” and Nonprofit Webinars

You are invited to celebrate the inaugural week, August 16-20, 2004, of the
iNonprofit Center (iNPC).  Daily online workshops will cover topics in board
development, fundraising, marketing, and grant writing.

In addition, iNPC will host a “Meet the Grantmakers” from Northern
California, Tuesday, August 17, 2004 live at the Evergreen Valley Community College,
San Jose and on the Internet from 9:00AM-10:30AM.  Presenters will include Ervie
L. Smith, President of The Valley Foundation; Jesus Orosco, Executive
Director of the Resources For Families and Communities; and Michelle McGurk, Director
of Communications of the Community Foundation Silicon Valley

Fee for the Week-Long Workshops: $175 before August 1 (or $150 just for
online workshops).  With one low fee, all staff can participate together.

iNPC Rental:  We have rooms accommodating from 5 to 200 concurrent people for
online meeting, conference, and tradeshows.  You can choose flexible online
room configurations for 50-90 percent less than commercial providers.

For more information, please email TLFoundation at aol.com or visit our website
at http://www.inonprofitcenter.org/.

We only email four nonprofit announcements a year.  To remove please reply
with the word “remove” in the subject line.

Thank you,

Tan M. Lam, President
Tu Luong Foundation