[Greennet-l] Support next week (16-19 August)

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Fri Aug 12 17:22:21 BST 2005

Dear GreenNet user

>From Tuesday to Friday next week we will be interviewing candidates for
our new User Support job which was advertised recently. It is also
possible that interviews may take place on Tuesday of the week after next,
if some candidates can't make the available days next week.

During this period we would appreciate it if you would try to keep support
calls and emails down to those which are urgent - we'll do our best to
provide our usual level of telephone and email support, but some callers
may be asked to leave a message for support staff to call them back, and
we may not be able to provide a 24 hour response to support emails.

We are sorry if this causes any inconvenience, and thank you in advance
for your patience!

Regards,

Janet Chapman
GreenNet Support

           GreenNet - Global Computer Communications For Environment,
                      Peace, Human Rights and Development.
                  56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4JX
           E-mail: support at gn.apc.org  Website: http://www.gn.apc.org
          Tel: 020 70650935 or 0845 055 4011 for technical support
                              Fax: 020 70650936
          **Please include the original message in your reply to us**