[Greennet-l] CHANGE OF TIME: Internet Governance, Rights and Development

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Jun 26 11:47:45 BST 2006

Hello everyone,

I sent the following message to those of you who'd written confirming
your attendance for the Sat july 1st event. But, just in case there
are others who's like to attend who haven't gotten back to me yet.. a
change in time.. do let me know if you'd like to attend, if you
haven't already..

information about the event is here:
http://www.gn.apc.org/action/openinvite.pdf - but note the PDF still
has the old time of 2-5 which we are changing to 1 - 4 - we will
update the pdf this morning..

thanks very much
karen
------

Dear all,

*** CHANGE OF TIME for Internet Governance, Rights and Development Event **

Thanks for your messages confirming attendance at the event - all you
need to do is turn up on the day, there will certainly be room for all.

We are adjusting the time of the event  -   for those of you
following the World Cup, i'm sure this will come as some relief, and
for those of you who aren't, i hope this doesn't inconvenience you!.

The event will be held from 1pm to 4pm - and, i can guarantee that
the qtr final will be showing in the LSE 3tuns bar, just 20 metres
away from the LSE Old Theatre where the event will be held.

For those of you who are unable to attend, but asked for a report of
the day, please be assured i have take note and will be in touch with
any followup information.

Looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday.

karen