[Greennet-l] A fond farewell

Janet Chapman janetc at gn.apc.org
Thu Nov 23 16:30:24 GMT 2006

Dear GreenNet Member

I'm writing to let you know that I'm leaving GreenNet at the end of the year,
so today is in fact my last day at the office.

I joined just after the millennium, and am leaving just after GreenNet's 20th
anniversary, so there's some sort of symmetry, I suppose.

My 6 years here have been incredibly fullfilling and endlessly interesting -
and it's you people who've contributed so much to that! I've only met a few of
you, but feel that I've got to know so many of you via email and phone - I even
recognise a lot of your voices! GreenNet users really are a very special bunch
of worthwhile people.

I hope to meet a few more of you at the party on 14 December - and for those of
you who, like me, would like more details of the exact location - it's at

The Three Tuns bar
London School of Economics
Houghton Street
London
WC2A 2AE

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.5139&lon=-0.1166&scale=5000&i<br%20/>con=xhttp://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.5139&lon=-0.1166&scale=5000&i<br%20/>con=x

I shall certainly keep in touch with GreenNet, and hope to be able to join you
in future anniversaries.

Please accept my best wishes for the festive season, and for your ventures in
the years to come.

Warmest regards,

Janet

Janet Chapman
GreenNet Collective

      GreenNet - Global Computer Communications For Environment,
                      Peace, Human Rights and Development.
                  56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4JX
           E-mail: janetc at gn.apc.org  Website: http://www.gn.apc.org
          Tel: 020 70650935 or 0845 055 4011 for technical support
                              Fax: 020 70650936
          **Please include the original message in your reply to us**