[Greennet-l] Scheduled downtime 17 February 2012

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Wed Feb 15 10:26:47 GMT 2012

Dear GreenNet User,

GreenNet will be moving our main servers to a new facility on the
evening of Friday 17th February 2012 between 11pm and 3am (GMT).
During this time your incoming email will be queued, and all
GreenNet-hosted websites will be unavailable. You will probably be
unable to send outgoing email during this period. We will try to
keep disruption to a minimum but we do apologise in advance for the
inconvenience.

Once the move is complete, all services will resume immediately and
no change or action will be necessary on your part.

If you have any questions, please contact GreenNet support either by
email to support at gn.apc.org or by phone on 020 7065 0942 or 0845 055
4011.

Best wishes,
GreenNet User Support

--
GreenNet User Support

GreenNet supports a progressive community working for Peace,
the Environment, Gender Equality and Social Justice, through
the use of Information Communication Technologies (ICTs).

GreenNet, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
UK Tel:  0845 055 4011
Intl:    +44 (0)20 7065 0935
Fax:     +44 (0)20 7065 0936
Support: +44 (0)20 7065 0942
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 02070438