[Greennet-l] GreenNet Winter 2013 Newsletter

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Thu Dec 19 18:11:51 GMT 2013

GreenNet in 2013 - 25 years, 92% and 16

/years' of files shredded during office move/

/of mail detected as spam and stopped/

/significant web projects completed/

16,820

/User details Google passed to government agencies or other third
parties (first half 2013, disclosed
<http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/userdatarequests/>)
/

	zero

/User details GreenNet passed to government agencies or other third
parties (ever!) /

/Number of biscuits eaten in the GreenNet offices/736.75 biscuits
/Number of cookies set per visit by the GreenNet website/ 3 cookies
3971 miles

/...cycled to work by GreenNet staff/

/...and back home again./

bicycle

Now after all those spammy messages, projects, biscuits, cookies and
miles we're just about ready for a short break, but before we pedal home
for the last time in 2013 we'd like thank you once again for your
continued custom. We have really appreciated thesupport we've had from
our user community during a year that has had a few challenges for GreenNet.

We will of course be carefully monitoring the system throughout the
holiday period but the office will be closed from midday on 24th
December and we'll reopen on 2nd January 2013.

 If you have an urgent query during this time, send an email to
support at gn.apc.org or leave a message on 020 7065 0942. We'll do our
best to respond as soon as we can.

Meanwhile don't forget to periodically power down your own computers
and take a break!

With all our best wishes for a peaceful and happy holiday, Andrew, Anna,
Cedric, Howard, Ian, Liz, Marek, Michael and Sarah

        GreenNet is the ethical Internet Service Provider that has been
        connecting people and groups who work for peace, the
        environment, gender equality and human rights since 1986.

We hope that you are happy to receive our newsletter. If not, simply
unsubscribe here
<http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/greennet-l#changesub>
and you will not receive it in future.

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT.
Tel (UK): 0845 055 4011 Tel (int'l): +44 (0)20 7065 0935
Fax: +44 (0)20 7253 2658. Email: info at gn.apc.org <mailto:info at gn.apc.org>

GreenNet Christmas Newsletter 2012