You are invited! GreenNet 30th Birthday

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Thu Oct 6 19:02:42 BST 2016

GreenNet logo <https://www.greennet.org.uk/>
Dear GreenNet friends,
*October 2016
*

We'd like to invite you to celebrate with us on Friday 4th November,
from 4PM at our office at:
Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, London EC2A 4LT
<https://www.greennet.org.uk/about/how-find-us>

We're holding a get together for GreenNet's 30th anniversary, and we
hope that past and present GreenNet colleagues, customers, friends and
supporters will join us.

All current GreenNet staff will be in UK, so it's a rare chance to see
us all together.

Please bring a bottle or a snack, we'll probably go on elsewhere after...

We hope you see you there, There will be a small prize for the most
technologically interesting RSVP.

Looking forward...

Andrew, Liz, Ian, Cedric, Howard, Ed and Marek

          GreenNet is the ethical Internet Service Provider that has
          been connecting people and groups who work for peace, the
          environment, gender equality and human rights since 1986.

We hope that you are happy to receive our newsletter. If not, simply
unsubscribe here
<http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/options/greennet-l> and you will
not receive it in future.

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7065 0935
Email: info at gn.apc.org <mailto:info at gn.apc.org> Twitter: @GreenNetISP
<https://twitter.com/GreenNetISP> Website: www.greennet.org.uk
<https://www.greennet.org.uk>