[Lac] Re: [governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] NCUC list of recommended CS names for WGIG

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Sep 13 18:33:48 BST 2004

hi beatrice,

I need to clarify.

This was an assumption on my part that there were some discussions in LAC
'spaces' regards nominations - maybe it is only individuals who are/were
members of the LAC caucus.

I wasn't referring to the LAC Caucus in the context of lac at wis-cs.org (or
any other specific space).

valeria has also confirmed that there hasn't been discussion in the
lac at wsis-cs.org space - apologies for any confusion.

karen