[Lac] Creative Commons Licensing for Developing Countries.

Diego Saravia dsa at unsa.edu.ar
Fri Sep 17 16:15:01 BST 2004

> Because it heightens awareness, and is also symptomatic of developed
> countries willingness to do something about the Digital Divide.

Digital divide is a poverty issue
The better way to do something about digital divide is fight against
poverty.

> Explain. I'd love your input on this. If you can tell me how to do my
> profession better, I'm all ears.

I cant do that.
The fact that there are a lot of ways of doing things do not have any
relation with the better way for you.

> And this is my point, friend. However, you're stuck on one way, it seems.

I was only asking what are the convenience points  in developing countries
CC, I do not say anything about another cc licencies or funcional work.

--
Diego Saravia
dsa at unsa.edu.ar