[Lac] El sueño

Diego Saravia dsa at unsa.edu.ar
Sun Sep 19 03:20:12 BST 2004

> 3 - Que en ese correo (u otro) yo señalaba que su organización,
>     Funredes, "fondos impresionantes [...] de la CIA" (los
>     encomillados, en todos los casos, corresponden al texto
>     original)

interesante referencia, aporto algunos links, tomados obviamente de google.

cuanta de la actividad de la sociedad civil en los foros internacionales esta
financiada por soros, la ford y otras instituciones?

la idea gobiernos, sociedad civil y empresas donde la del medio no subsiste
sin las ultimas a que responde?

http://homepage.mac.com/kaaawa/iblog/C337802379/E268197586/

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=George_Soros

- Beyond Bush II, by Michael Ruppert
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/102003_beyond_bush_2.html Major
power brokers like international financier George Soros are backing moves to
remove Bush, and Soros is opening his sizeable checkbook to do it. I was
dismayed recently to see that a board member of the ostensibly independent
Pacifica radio network advocated direct solicitation of funds from both Soros
and the CIA-connected Ford Foundation. Soros, who has or had business ties
with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, the Carlyle Group, the CIA's Radio
Free Europe, Wesley Clark, Richard Allen and George W. Bush (through Harken
Energy), is not a friendly, tree-hugging, progressive out to save the world.
He is the fist in a velvet glove to the Neocons' baseball bat across the nose.
Soros, a member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Bilderberger
Group, also sits on the World Economic Forum with many Rockefeller interests.
[Two excellent biographies of Soros are "George Soros: Imperial Wizard by
Heather Cottin (Covert Action Quarterly, Fall 2002) and George Soros: Prophet
of an Open Society by Karen Talbot at
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL307A.html.]

--
Diego Saravia