[Lac] Enrique: El sueño y mis clases

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Sun Sep 19 07:21:57 BST 2004

Diego Saravia wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:39:26 +0200 (CEST), Marÿffffeda del Carmen Moreno
>Vÿffffe9lez wrote
>

>>Enrique: Yo no sé si Daniel lo lee,
>>

>Aparentemente la mayor parte del tiempo de Pimienta y -algunos de sus mas
>conspicuos amigos separatistas- es usado en estudiarnos, leer nuestros correos
>y despotricar contra los 5 jinetes del apocalipsis (mas algun fantasma), tal
>como me cuentan amigos de todo el mundo, que por algun motivo han tenido el
>dudoso placer de conocerlo.
>
>Asi pues estate segura que nos lee y mucho :), es mas sospecho que somos su
>principal foco de accion.
>
>Quienes son elegidos como via para dar soporte al intento de controlar Internet
>deben valer lo que cuestan.
>
>--
>Diego Saravia
>dsa at unsa.edu.ar

It looks to me like you're really the one fighting for control, Diego.
But instead of engaging you further for your amusement, I'll leave this
list.

But nobody here represents me at the Caucus. And *that* is my
unquestionable right; to choose representation. Since the list is light
on actual Caribbean interest and knowledge, it's apparent the list
doesn't really represent the region properly either.

This is what is called, 'voting with my feet'. Bye.

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business."— Henry Ford