[Lac] Magaly: Introduction: Taran

Marÿffffeda del Carmen Moreno Vÿffffe9lez mariamorenovelez at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 19 18:03:36 BST 2004

Obrigada, Magaly.
I like read Taran. I did know somethings problems about caribean´s lenguages, so I can understand her feelings about our discutions.

Eu amo sua lingua: Português, mas eu não posso escrever-la bem. Então Eu acho que nós podemos escrever na nossas linguas...
Por eso seguiré escribiendo en español, leyendo algo de lo que escriben en inglés y disfrutando enormemente sua lingua: Português,

Até-logo

María del Carmen Moreno Vélez

magaly pazello <magaly at greatvideo.com> wrote:
Be welcome Taran!!

I believe that is very, very good that you are typing in english
because Latin America as I know doesn't speack just spanish. I'm from
Brazil and in my country we speak portuguese as everybody knows. On the
other hand the anglophone and franphone caribbean people always get
lost when many people from hispanic america are together because they
use to talk in spanish. Include in this list there are discussions
because people want to enphazise the spanish as only.

I'm glad to promote a multicultural and multilinguistic space as it is
in our big region called LAC.

Thank you for your interesting in share this space.

Magaly Pazello
____________
Focal Point for WSIS
DAWN Network

El 14/09/2004, a las 12:00, Taran Rampersad escribió:

> Hello, all. Beatriz was nice enough to point out that there's a Latin
> America Caucus. I'm in Trinidad and Tobago, was recently at CARDICIS
> (http://www.cardicis.org ), am a Writer and Editor (of online magazines
> being announced this month) as well as a software developer and
> consultant. I am interested in what's going on. So I am here.
>
> I'll be lurking a bit - and please forgive me if I do not type in
> Spanish yet; I am working on that. I was learning programming languages
> when I probably should have been learning Spanish. Mea Culpa. I just
> wanted to make this brief introduction so that when I do jump into a
> topic, people do not wonder too much who I am. :)
>
> --
> Taran Rampersad
>
> cnd at knowprose.com
>
> http://www.linuxgazette.com
> http://www.a42.com
> http://www.worldchanging.com
> http://www.knowprose.com
> http://www.easylum.net
>
> "It is not enough for a handful of experts to attempt the solution of
> a problem, to solve it and then to apply it. The restriction of
> knowledge to an elite group destroys the spirit of society and leads
> to its intellectual impoverishment."— Albert Einstein

Lista Caucus Lac
Lac at wsis-cs.org