ATTENTION!

IHD-ANK at INFO-IST.comlink.apc.org IHD-ANK at INFO-IST.comlink.apc.org
Fri Sep 6 11:56:00 BST 1996

ATTENTION!

DISCLAIMER

Dear friends,

You may have heard about or seen some information and brochures concerning
a " Women and Peace Conference " announced to have been organized by Human
Rights Association Turkey for early November in Istanbul. The e-mails,
brochures, any other type of documentation to this effect that you may
have come across are COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED.

The names Nebahat Akkoc and the Human Rights Association Turkey appeared
in these e-mail messages and brochures without any knowledge or consent of
these parties. We don't have anything to do with the conference being
announced and the individuals / organizations circulating this
information.

We are thinking of such a conference for 1997, but at the moment nothing
is decided. We haven't made any type of announcement concerning this
conference this conference yet.

Nebahat Akkoc
HRA Board of Directors

Human Rights Association