Support 'Kurdistan-Rundbrief'!

kurd-l at burn.ucsd.edu kurd-l at burn.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 20 06:52:02 BST 1996

From: Arm The Spirit <ats at etext.org>

The bi-weekly German-language solidarity bulletin 'Kurdistan-Rundbrief'
needs 13,000 DM to continue publishing! This publication is a vital source
of news and information on the Kurdish liberation struggle. Subsribers to
kurd-l in Europe who would like to help can contibute to
Kurdistan-Rundbrief at the following account:

GNN-Verlag Sachsen/Berlin GmbH (Kontoinhaber)
Postbank Berlin
Konto-Nr. 415031-105
BLZ 100 100 10

Stichwort: Spende fuer den Kurdistan-Rundbrief.

Visit Kurdistan-Rundbrief on the Internet at http://www.berlinet.de/kurdistan

 ++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
   ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
     ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++

collective based in Toronto, Canada. Our focus includes a wide
variety of material, including political prisoners, national
liberation struggles, armed communist resistance, anti-fascism,
the fight against patriarchy, and more. We regularly publish our
writings, research, and translation materials in our magazine and
bulletins called Arm The Spirit. For more information, contact:

Arm The Spirit
P.O. Box 6326, Stn. A
Toronto, Ontario
M5W 1P7 Canada

E-mail: ats at etext.org
WWW: http://burn.ucsd.edu/~ats
FTP: ftp.etext.org --> /pub/Politics/Arm.The.Spirit
ATS-L Archives: http://burn.ucsd.edu/~archive/ats-l