[WSIS CS-Plenary] determining which part of Prepcom 2 to attend

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 15:33:41 GMT 2005

Renata, Karen and all,
Happy new year,
can you please support us in checking if BPEM is welle
regetered as participant to the PRECOM II
Is our Civil Society Working Group on Finance
registered automatiquely or must we  complete all
procedures ?
Is there any faicities to support some members of the
WG coming from the South.

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization