[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Thu Jan 6 09:19:03 GMT 2005

 || On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:02:48 -0500
 || Rik Panganiban <rikp at earthlink.net> wrote:

 rp> I thought this news would be relevant to folks in the WSIS
 rp> community interested in online transparency and public
 rp> information. [...]
 rp> The ODS can be accessed at http://documents.un.org.
 rp> [...]
 rp> I encourage you to get the word out to your own networks about this
 rp> important resource.

 rp> Regards to all and Happy Transparent and Accessible New Year.

I just tried this and had problems actually getting to the documents,
others have reported similar problems with non-IE browsers on Windows
and Macintosh. It appears the site is running on Microsoft and is
using Microsoft-only functions for Javascript.

Could someone else please confirm whether this effect also exists for
them or whether this is some odd freak-incident that I have been
seeing?

Regards,
Georg

--