[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Hervé Le Crosnier herve at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jan 6 14:29:06 GMT 2005

>> I think there is a basic misunderstanding: the query system does work.
>> But a query system that does not give access to the documents located
>> is, shall we say, of limited utility.

	Well, i agree with Jonathan,

	But before flamming, does someone succeed with
	IE to access the full document ?

	As I told in my previous message, i think that the
	javascript is OK, even in Mozilla, Firefox and co...

	The problem is with the back-office system that
	send the unique document somebody need after his search.

	There are other problems with accessibility, and
	more, color and design are ugly... but that's another
	though important, question.

	I think that even with IE, the system don't work
	today... can someone try this ?

	The question i raised in my previous mail is about
	openess of document access, and capacity for anyone
	to use the backend to access documents, ... so it
	means as a corrolary to fullfill standards.

	And to have "decisionary persons" to clarify the
	objectives of an information system, not only to
	let the techies do what they want.

Hervé Le Crosnier