[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS 2 TUNIS - Internet Fiesta 7 Colombia

philippe at tutytam.org philippe at tutytam.org
Sun Jan 16 19:22:27 GMT 2005

15/01/2005
The seventh edition of Internet Fiesta is open

This year, we want to contribute to the World Summit on the Information
Society, who takes place in Tunis in December 2005, the Committee of
Internet Fiesta (Club TIP) retained like topic of our annual demonstration
the general set of themes: ICT Information and Communication Technologies.

To illustrate the theses which emerge from Geneva 2003, the Committee
decided this year, for the first time, to put in conformity its action with
the preoccupation with an internationalization of Internet Fiesta, present
as of its first edition, which is not the monopoly of any nationality or
groups thoughts.

So, the operational center of Internet Fiesta moves our office to Bogota,
Colombia.

This great international festival of the ICT will be the occasion of
conferences on the access to information and the communication access on
the countries of the South, in particular the Spanish-speaking countries
which occupy, today a dominating place on the Web.

The most various topical questions (like the intellectual right of the
property and the royalty or the General Agreement on the Trade and
Services, for example) will be tackled at the time of workshops with the
ministries and the international organizations concerned.

But also and like always the participation of artists, musicians, and well
on YOU.

This subscription is totally free and will cost you nothing but a few
minutes of your time.

Support and register us you as of today !

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us; we will be honoured to answer any questions you may ask.

Thank you and best regards,

Philippe Boland
Commissaire d'exposition
Président du Club TIP