[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS funds from Tunisia ?

Renata Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Sat Jan 29 21:10:14 GMT 2005

Robert,

We have tried to get clarification on this. So far it seems that it will be
held for CS participation at the Summit, reason given of apparent difficulty
to get funds out of the country. We will push for more details and criteria.
Renata

Renate Bloem,President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix,CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000,Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org Website: www.ngocongo.org