[WSIS CS-Plenary] important Plenary list reminder

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:08:17 GMT 2005

Thanks Adam

Will send out similar reminder on CT list and urge that administrators of
other lists do the same to list they administer

Regards,

Rui

Rui Correia
Coordinator, Southern Africa WSIS Partnership
(Media Institute of Southern Africa, SACOD, Highway Africa)
38 Finch St,
Ontdekkers Park, Roodepoort,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel/ Fax (+27-11) 766-4336