[WSIS CS-Plenary] congratulations Renate

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Nov 14 10:23:42 GMT 2005

Congratulations on having obtained  VVIP status for the summit.

I was a bit surprised in hearing that the news, as to my knowledge it
had not been announced publicly yet.

Please advise how others might be able to obtain similiar status. I
mention this, as the cities and local authorities focal points
approached me last week about this very issue. They have several
people in their family group that would like VVIP status as well.

please advise

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)