[WSIS CS-Plenary] What's happening?

lissjeffrey at sympatico.ca lissjeffrey at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 16 19:34:01 GMT 2005

Hi Lisa

Please confirm the information here if you can.
We are monitoring for Canadians

http://wsis.ecommons.ca

We have been watching the web cast with some astonishment.
It is so disconnected
like 3 minutes of fame

The blogs from Wsis 2 seem like a bubble, an oasis.

Only the Swiss rep discussed the human rights voilations (but we did not see
it all).

We are doing an event with citizens-summit.org
this afternoon

17 - 18 H EDT

but it is all so disconnected

Liss Jeffrey, PhD
Director, McLuhan global research network

and eCommons/agora
wsis.ecommons.ca