[WSIS CS-Plenary] Final draft of the business plan of the Global Alliance for ICTs and Development

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Wed Dec 13 19:40:42 GMT 2006

I already came back to you personally on this issue.
Since there is nobody officially designed yet, I did not send her contact on
the Plenary.
We will meet some WHO people in a couple of days, so that we might come to
you with more precision on how they organise after this discussion.

All the best,

Ph