[WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation to first workshop of IEEE2407 Personalized Health Informatics in London, UK January 24-25, 2007

Lady Murrugarra ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 20 14:11:58 GMT 2006

  Dear all:

This is to invite you to attend the first workshop of the IEEEP2407
working group, focused on developing standards for Personalized Health
Informatics [http://www.IEEE2407.org]. At a time when health delivery
systems worldwide are under enormous strain, IEEE2407 is designed to
provide consumers with the tools to both stay healthy and to improve
their health.

The latest agenda is available at
http://www.ieee2407.org/files//ws01_agenda.pdf

Jose C. Lacal, Sr. Manager; Seamless Health Center of Excellence

Motorola, Inc. - iDEN Mobile Devices Group www.motorola.com/iden
8000 W. Sunrise Blvd. MS:52-5KK | Plantation, FL 33322-9947 USA
+1(954)723-6456(O) | +1(954)553-1984(M) | Jose.Lacal at Motorola.com
!! Do *NOT* send me any confidential material unless I request it

"I am a businessman, but it's business with a twist. I practice business
with a social objective. That's what's missing from the capitalist
system. We look for market solutions to social problems."
Muhammad Yunus, Grameen Bank; Bangladesh. (2006 Nobel Peace Prize
winner).

-------------------
[HIF-net profile: José C. Lacal joined Motorola in mid-2000. Until
mid-2005, he led an entrepreneurial team that developed a mobile
tele-health solution ("MOTOHEALTH"), currently undergoing clinical trials
in the US and the EU. Prior to Motorola, José spent three years at Siemens
(1996-2000), with a one-year delegation to Munich. José founded an
Internet startup in Oaxaca, Mexico (1994-1996). He also founded and led a
foodservice manufacturer in Miami, FL (1986-1994). José has a BA in
Economics from Florida International University, and he is pursuing a
Master's in Public Health at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
Jose's current area of research is centered around his concepts of
Seamless Health and Personalized Health Informatics to deliver customized
personal and public health services to the individual using Information
and Communication Technologies (ICTs). Jose.Lacal at motorola.com]

HIF-net: working together to improve access to reliable information for healthcare providers in developing and transitional countries. Send list messages to . To join or leave the list, send an email to . If joining, please include name, organization, country, and brief description of professional interests. Archive at: http://www.dgroups.org/groups/HIF-net/

    Lady Murrugarra
  www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales

  http://ap.concytec.gob.pe/comunidades/genero_tics/index.html
  P Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medioambiente es cosa de todos.