[Privsec] our IGF theme proposal: People-Centred Digital Privacy and Identity

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 3 14:12:12 BST 2006

Hi all,

I have sent the following theme proposal in the name of this group to the
IGF secretariat on Friday afternoon. (I had to rush to our conference
right after sending it, so I cold not inform this list earlier - sorry for
that.)
It is mainly the version I had sent you earlier (on Thursday night), with
a slight change after a suggestion from Bertrand (see his mail to this
list that I just moderated). The proposal is already online at
<http://www.intgovforum.org/contributions/IGF-Theme-Proposal-People_Centred_Privacy_and_Identity.rtf>,
and it also is supported in the theme proposal constribution by the Swiss
Internet User Group (not yet online).

Best, Ralf