[Privsec] a UN charter for digital identity …?

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 5 14:11:14 BST 2006

 From the blog of Jerry Fishenden, Microsoft's National Technology Officer
for the UK: He is writing about an event in London last Sunday, which was
co-organized by some of our members from APC and Privacy International.
Very nice development with regards to our "people-centred privacy and
identity" proposal for the IGF.
I will meet with Karen and Rikke (...and Gus? Are you coming?) in
Copenhagen over the weekend, and we'll give you an update on where things
are afterwards.

Best, Ralf