[Telecentres] request for assistance

Aadit Shrestha aaditshrestha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:53:09 GMT 2004

Hello everyone.
This may seem unusual for our mailing list, but I am seeking a travel
grant for two way air travel to Japan in February 2005. I will be
presenting a paper on 'The use of Internet and wireless networks in
the high altitude regions of Nepal and their effect on the local
population'. This paper is to be presented during the 6th APNG (Asia
Pacific Next Generation) Camp to be held in Kyoto, Japan.
I have received a fellowship to attend this camp, but my fellowship
only covers the registration fees and accomodation during the camp,
and not the airfare. The two way airfare for Kathmandu-Kyoto is beyond
my means and I was wondering if anyone on this list could help me seek
a travel grant to make this presentation in Japan.
Hoping for your reply.
Thanks and regards,
Aadit Shrestha