[Telecentres] Re: Basic Telecentre Items/ICT Definition

ashish Saboo apiap at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:37:30 BST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Joel,
   Given the Telecentres models are consumer centric, the concept means different things to different people.
  IMO our group is divided into two sections, one offered by the those organizers at grassroots level who can offer ground realities & the other tools developers and related opportunities whose definition may sound too theoretical but may offer to visualize an alternative scenarios Thus both the sets are mutually complementing.
  IMHO, the best way to reduce the chaos is offer liberty to each member who is at the grassroots level to share their war stories & express his or her hopes fears, disillusionments unhindered. I am sure down the line we shall find a recurring pattern.
   BTW India too has its own share of similar experiences as you have opined.

Sincerely

Ashish