[Telecentres] RE: [Telecentre's] Basic Telecentre Items

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Thu Oct 7 21:24:14 BST 2004

Karin Delgadillo Poepsel wrote:

> Hi Don,
>
> Thanks for your message. I do agree with you and your approach because
> that is responding to the dynamic of Australia and the system in place
> there. Reading your mail, make me realize that we are fractals of the
> system and that means that we live in a systemic society.

<snip>

Karin, thank you for this message.

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May