[Telecentres] tallinn and helsinki contacts?

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Mon Oct 25 14:43:35 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be in Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia from Nov
13-18, prior to the upcoming UN ICT Taskforce meeting in Berlin. I'm
interested in making contacts with people there (policymakers, private
sector, civil society) who are involved in bridging the digtal divide,
particularly from the perspectives of e-government, telecentres and ICT
literacy. Does anyone have suggestions of people I should try to
contact? If so, please email me offlist.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin