[Telecentres] greetings

Ian Ward ianshward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:30:49 BST 2004

Hi All,
I work for Development Seed.  I work with Development Seed from
Ayacucho, Peru, developing webpages and projects on the internet for
organizations in Peru, Latin America, and the United States.  I also
research different sectors' use of the internet in Ayacucho.

Cheers,
Ian Ward
http://www.developmentseed.net
--

Saludos a todos,
Trabajo por Development Seed.  Trabajo con Development Seed desde

--

Bonjour tous,
Je travaille pour la Development Seed.  Je travaille avec la