[Telecentres] (Introduction) ApiAp from India

ashish Saboo apiap at rediffmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:35:30 BST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Delighted to be on this forum ! & its been wonderful to read all the post .

This is Ashish Saboo from Bombay ( Mumbai ) India. I represent Association of Public Internet Access Provider.
   ApiAp represents the interest of commercial telecentre , popularly called here as Cyber Cafe. Our member centres are self funded.  We work as a self help group and exchange best practices.
   The telecentre being a unique mix as of being on the forefront of technology and traditional retail operations have been bruised by the sustainability and social issues.
   Most of our efforts have been spent on defending from regulatory bodies, here I look forward to read and discuss views of all members as how to make the operations sustainable, and how do we get recognised as a new age cottage Industry

To know more about us Visit :
Website : http://www.apiap.cybernook.net
Blog :    http://apiap.blogspot.com/
Press :  http://www.apiap.cybernook.net/news.htm