[Telecentres] Going forward - Email found in subject

Subbiah Arunachalam arun at mssrf.res.in
Mon Sep 27 20:47:54 BST 2004

Dear Hannah and others on the list:

That is a very good point Hannah made! We at MSSRF try hard to understand
the communities we work with and try to represent their needs and
aspirations in the different fora where we take part. I know of several
other civil society organizations around the world who do the same. Ideally
though, all civil society organizations should do.

Arun