[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations mustbesubmittedbymidnight GMT

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue Sep 28 20:23:09 BST 2004

Hi David,

Actually, I was referring to Tai's role in the Samoan govt; your
nomination certainly wouldn't be a problem. Would you like us to include
you? I wish I could give you a sense of the time commitment, but I
imagine it would be significant; but the reality is that there are
several dozen people being nominated and only a handful of them will
likely be picked. (Which means all of this could just be an academic
exercise on our part.)

Please let me know asap - I have to submit the list in 30 minutes!

ac

--