[Telecentres] WGIG nominations have been submitted

Gopi Pradhan gopi at apdip.net
Wed Sep 29 10:30:39 BST 2004

Due to the geography, it seems Asia missed the opportunity to nominate
anyone from civil society for this WG.
I should say that, if there is still an opportunity, someone also has to be
nominated who would represent Asia (someone from China or India would have
been great) and perhaps one to represent land-locked countries in general.

gopi pradhan
UNDP-APDIP