[Telecentres] WGIG nominations have been submitted

Stuart Mathison, FDC stuartmathison at fdc.org.au
Thu Sep 30 09:20:02 BST 2004

Sorry folks - especially Andy, Tai, David and Scott - that I didn't get back
to you in time re: the WGIG business. A few days annual leave beckoned, and
there is no connectivity whatsoever on Rainbow beach in Queensland,
Australia (That's the whole idea! All those in favor of changing
"Information Society" to "Surfing, fishing and generally-having-a-good-time
Society" please vote now).

Stuart Mathison
Program Manager
Information Society aned Development
The Foundation for Development Cooperation
www.fdc.org.au <http://www.fdc.org.au/>

Tel: +61 7 3236 4633
Fax: +61 7 3236 4696