[Telecentres] caucus meeting, multilingual messages

Fuatai Purcell fuatai.purcell at mof.gov.ws
Wed Feb 9 06:14:16 GMT 2005

Andy, I am attending the PrepCom2 and I will attend the meeting on 23rd if
it is confirmed - where? I am interested because we have a telecentre policy
but will be implementing them from April 2005. So I am keen to attend.

If there are any ladies on this list who are attending the PrepCom2, can you
please let me know if there is someone who wants to share a room with me?
Accommodation is so expensive and I may not be able to afford it. Hostels
are so full. Please help

Mrs Gisa Fuatai Purcell
Secretary/ICT Advisor
Natonal ICT Committee