[Telecentres] Impact of ICTs on agriculture

Subbiah Arunachalam arun at mssrf.res.in
Wed Feb 23 09:41:01 GMT 2005

Friends:

A friend of ours is trying to compile a list of projects in the area of using ICTs to benefit agriculture and farming (in India). I will be grateful if those of you who are working with such projects could kindly give me the title of the project, the key people, and a few lines describing the organization and the programme. You may also provide email addresses, contact numbers and the url of your website.

I will be grateful for your help.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]
arun at mssrf.res.in