[Telecentres] Request for contact from Aid agencies operatingin tsunami affected areas.

Gáspár Mátyás gaspar.matyas at axelero.hu
Fri Jan 7 19:50:51 GMT 2005

The correct web address: www.alertnet.org. Matyas Gaspar

-----Original Message-----
From: telecentres-bounces at wsis-cs.org
[mailto:telecentres-bounces at wsis-cs.org] On Behalf Of Anne-Catherine Yon
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:25 PM
To: telecentres at wsis-cs.org
Subject: RE : [Telecentres] Request for contact from Aid agencies
operatingin tsunami affected areas.

Hi Taran,

Do you know about the Alernet (www.alernet.org)? You have currently a
list of agencies subscribing to this service that are operating in the
region, with the contact of the persons in charge (it may not be the
final contact on site, but could be a way to get it).

In addition there could be complementarities between ARC and Alertnet
services.

Hope this can help

Regards

Anne-Catherine Yon