[Telecentres] [Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Orientation Session on 14 February]

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Mon Jan 17 13:01:46 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

For those of you attending the prepcom, there will be a pre-prepcom
civil society plenary meeting. I will not arrive in Geneva until 21
February, so I hope other members of the telecentres group will identify
themselves and perhaps help organize a caucus meeting during the CS
plenary meeting.

thanks,
ac