[Telecentres] [Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Orientation Session on 14 February]

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue Jan 18 09:42:51 GMT 2005

Everyone in the group should go to www.digitaldivide.net and set up a
free DDN account if you don't have one already; you can then go to

http://www.digitaldivide.net/events/view.php?EventID=11

and click the link that says you plan to attend the event; this will
generate a list of all people who are attending.

I am also setting up a wiki page so that all of us can post our travel
plans.

I would suggest we plan to have a group meeting during the second week
of the prepcom, perhaps tuesday or wednesday (Feb 22 or 23).

ac

--