RE: [Telecentres] Re: Will Internet Cafés Survive 10 More Years?

Gáspár Mátyás gaspar.matyas at axelero.hu
Sun Jan 23 14:11:21 GMT 2005

Dictators don't like Internet acces places for all, because it makes
international and external information flows uncontrollable. Internet
cafes and other types of public or community Internet access places will
exist after 10 years, but functions may gradually change depending on
new technology (convergence) and content (the role of local, community
content will grow). Matyas Gaspar, Hungary