[Telecentres] WSIS prepcom logistics wiki

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Sat Jan 29 15:52:52 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

We've set up a wiki on the digital divide network server so those of you
who are planning to attend the February Prepcom can identify yourself,
list your contact information and propose any meetings you would like to
have. I will be in Geneva February 21-26, and would very much like to
organize a telecentres caucus meeting for either Feb 22-23. Please let
me know if you would be interested in participating.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin