[Telecentres] Webstreams from ICT&Creativity Conference in Vienna now online!

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Mon Jun 6 14:26:07 BST 2005

Dear all,

I'd like to inform you that the webstreams from the WSIS Contributing
Conference on ICT&Creativity, held in Vienna from 2-3 June 2005, are now
online.

Thanks to the organizers of the conference and Telekom Austria as the
technical facilitator, people from around the world can watch what was
being discussed at this important conference which can be described as
"Linking the individual in the center of sustainable development with the
potential benefits of ICT". To me, this approach is the basic layer of a
sustainable future: it's about empowerment and capacity building where
social development is a precondition to economic development and not so
much the other way round.

Please find the program of the conference at www.wsa-conference.org and the
streams here: http://multimedia.telekom.at/portal/programmA.asp?id=246

Best regards,
Laurent Straskraba

---
Mag. Laurent Straskraba
Information Society Researcher

Board member of IT Business & Research in Europe
http://www.itbeurope.org

Information Society Representative
United Nations Youth & Student Association of Austria
http://www.afa.at

post: Ontlstrasse 3, A - 4040 Linz, Austria / Europe
mobile: +43.650.7711861 (GMT +1)
e-mail: laurent at straskraba.net
web: http://www.straskraba.net
---