[Telecentres] >>: Economist: skeptical take on telecenters & ICT4D

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue Mar 15 18:35:18 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to draft a letter to the editor in response to the latest
issue of The Economist. I would suggest others in our group do the same.
While the article makes some good points, it oversimplifies the issue
and uses selective reasoning. I am sure that if many of us wrote
letters, some of them would be published... -andy

Andy Carvin
Program Director
EDC Center for Media & Community
acarvin @ edc . org