[Telecentres] WSIS session at CTCNet conference next month

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Sat May 21 10:52:50 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I will conduct two sessions at the
upcoming CTCNet conference. CTCNet, the Community Technology Centers
Network, is the US association of telecentres, and its conference is one
of the most important digital divide-related events in North America.

The first session will focus on WSIS; I'll talk about the telecentres
caucus as well as the IDRC/EDC telecentre book collaboration. The second
one will be about the role-out of the new Digital Divide Network website
(www.digitaldivide.net).

For those of you coming to CTCNet, I hope to see you there. Please post
a note on the list if you plan to attend; it might be worth having an
informal meeting of caucus members if there are enough of us at the
conference.