[Telecentres] Rural Tele- medical kit/ rural internet kiosk

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sat May 21 17:19:44 BST 2005

I have pasted below information, from another list to which I am subscribed,
which may be of interest to members on this list.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point to WSIS
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair, Media/ICT Working Group
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York;
Vice President
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN
Tel: 631-754-2424
Fax: 631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net

 ***Rural Tele- medical kit***